New store hours
Both Richmond and Coquitlam Fabricana are open as follows:
Monday to Saturday – 10am to 6pm
Sunday – 11am to 5pm
We will continue to be open 11am to 5pm on Statutory holidays
Face coverings must be worn
All customers and staff are required to wear a face covering while in our stores. A face shield is not a suitable substitute for a mask as it has an opening below the mouth.
*Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
For customers that are exempt from wearing a mask due to medical reasons, we offer the following alternatives:
- A face shield can be worn in place of the face covering (if possible)
- Online shopping with free curbside pickup
- Call the stores directly to order with free curbside pickup
Maintaining social distance
We ask that customers respect both staff and other customer’s personal space and practice social distancing when in our stores. New cutting table procedures have been developed to aid in this practice (see below), as well as some changes to our floor layout and flow of foot traffic to better allow for social distancing.
To help maintain social distancing we have set the following occupancy limits in each store based off of Public Health and WCB recommendations.
Coquitlam – 50 people
Richmond – 50 people
We recommend that you sanitize your hands as you enter the store. There are also hand sanitizing stations located throughout our stores.
New cutting table procedures
To help maintain social distance we have altered the cutting table procedures.
- Only cutting tables where we can ensure staff safety will be open.
- Staff will signal to customers when it is safe to approach the cutting table.
- Customers will approach the table and place the items in the pre-marked area
- Customers will step back behind the marked tape line
- Fabric will be cut and order slip created. The staff will then step back and indicate to the customer when it is safe to approach and retrieve the fabric.
Please note that we will not be accepting cash at this time. Only debit and credit card purchases only.
All carry-out bags will be provided by Fabricana. At this time we are not accepting customer re-usable or cloth bags to reduce handling.
We have implemented a rigorous sanitization schedule to ensure all commonly touched areas are cleaned frequently. Some of which include the front door, shopping carts, washrooms, cutting tables, cash desk, and payment machines.
If you are feeling unwell or presenting any illness symptoms we ask that you please refrain from entering the store and follow the recommended procedures established by the provincial government.